- understanding scientific and technical documents,
- implementing modern methods of analysis and processing of data and signals,
- showing initiative in problem solving.
- proven passion for innovation (hobby projects, affiliations, awards, publications etc.),
- basic technological knowledge of information science (e.g., higher technical education),
- algorithmic thinking,
- ability to program in high-level languages, preferably in Python, Matlab, R or Julia,
- good command of spoken and written English.
- mentoring and support in implementation by an experienced senior researcher,
- work in an inspiring and creative environment in research and development projects,
- good salary,
- possibility of rapid career development,
- coffee (unless it’s out).
Send your CV to: email@example.com